Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer Festival at Senate's End


    There will be 26 vendors for food, jewelry, crafts, books, and who know what else? Places and Times will be available for purchase and my signature.If you miss this one, there will be a Fall Festival in November. More on that as it happens.

    Anyone who reads this blog is feel to comment or to contact me on Facebook or aturfa@aol/com.
Lately I have had some steady hits from Mauritius, Nepal, and Portugal. I would love to hear from those readers especially!

    Early next week I am going to announce a new blog related to great poems from the POETS Google+ community, where I am an Owner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...