Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Brisk Night at B & N


     Hmmm. Weeknight at Barnes & Nobel two days after the Fourth of July and storms alerts throughout the Midlands. Sounds bad.

     I stayed an hour longer, actually until closing, because near the end of the two hours, I started selling Places and Times or assuring people that the books would be on the shelves later.  handed out about 50 cards as well.

    Tomorrow will be the official thank you e-mail, but I want to here thank Madeleine for arranging things, and Cassie and Spenser who were in the store tonight. And everyone who stopped by my table!

https://stores.barnesandnoble.com/store/2868


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...