Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Great Month


     Not only because of my birthday,, as well as those of my son and brother (with my wife's and daughter-in-law's following in June),  not even because of the Pittsburgh Priates good start in baseball, and not even the Pittsburgh Penguins being in the NHL's Stanley Cup, but Places and Times Times and/or I have been reviewed or interviewed.

     More details are available on earlier posts, but I was a guest on Parker J. Cole's radio show, was interviewed on Joanna Kurowska's and Carol Kauffman's webpages,had some more reviews on Amazon, etc., had a review in Jasper, the Midlands' of South Carolina) leading arts magazine, and am working on another webpage interview as well as some personal appearances.

    Through all this, along with the end-of-school doings, I find time to read and write.

     I cannot wait until June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...