Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Six Years of this Blog!


       Sitting in during the pandemic, it is hard to think back to the time when I decided to set up this blog. Did the world need another blog, another poet, another poetry book? The answer would be "no" to all three questions.
     
     However, I would answer that I need to blog, write, and to publish. It is not primarily because of ego; rather it is that I want to share what is in me with others who seek the same things. That is what keeps me going.

    Whether this is your first time reading this blog, or if you come by from time to time, please comment! I would love to hear from you. Just under 130,000 hits have happened here from nearly 100 countries and the "Unknown Region". 

    I would love to meet more of you!

   Thanks/Danke/Merci/Grazie/Koszonom!







     

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...