Monday, May 13, 2019

Five Years of this Blog!



    It actually does not seem all that long ago. Perhaps it is because I was back in lovely Ridgeway, SC for the Arts on the Rodge the other week. Four years ago I went there, and to a much smaller event, with Places and Times. Now three other books have come, and many more events.

   Since May 2014 over 120,000 views of this blog have happened. They have come from friends and strangers, from every continent, and from around 90 countries.In the past few years I have developed a presence on the now-gone Google+, and have also established myself on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and MeWe.

   While the blog maybe have lessened in its outreach, I intend to resolve that. SL Weisend told me Facebook pages and the like where for promotion, and a blog was to let my freak flag fly.

    Time to raise it again! Thanks for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...