Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Jumping on that Holiday Gift Bandwagon

     And why not? If you live in the USA or Canada, I can easy send you signed copies of either or both books! If you live elsewhere, let me know if you have difficulty obtaining a hard copy. E-versions are always an option. If you would like a signed card, let me know and I can send one to you! All you ave to do is post a picture of you and your book (you can hide if you want to- I understand). Let me know where to send the card!

     Accents is $15 US, Places and Times $12 US.
   Blue Deco Pubishign      eLectio Publishing



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...