Saturday, March 4, 2017

On My "To Read" List

 Last week at Deckle Edge (South Carolina Literature Festival ), I picked up Cassie Preemo Steele;s book, which is on the left. It is not her newest, but I like to read things sequentially, and the title intrigued me because I teach Mythology.

     A week earlier at the book launch of Hand in Hand: Poets Respond to Race, I obtained Len Lawson's new book. He did not have his earlier one, so there I go contradicting myself!

     After the final edit of Accents  goes off to Blue Deco, which of these shall I read first Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...