Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Voting that everyone will like


      No political commentary here. There is enough in the USA, and other countries are not immune to it. If you don't mind, though, I would like to ask for your votes on behalf of Places and Times, my book of poetry that has no scandals or anything like that.

   
http://bestread.net/   Free to join and all you have to do is to find my book, or any other you fancy, and vote once every 24 hours or whenever you can. If I am back in the Top 10, they tweet my book. You might find something else to read!

https://www.facebook.com/summerindiebookawards/?fref=nf   This is a Facebook event for the first 11 days of September.

I really appreciate your support, friendship, and votes if you care to do so. Let me know if I can do the same for any of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...