Thursday, November 5, 2015

Facebook Page at 500 Likes!

     It has not been a year, and I have reached this milestone. Although I started it for the book, I use ti for other things, and will likely keep it whenever the second book comes out; but that is at least a year away.

     What pleases me the most is the contact with people. Some of you are old friends, some newer ones. some of you are fellow writers, some of you are artists of anot
her kind, or appreciate art in its many forms. Stay in touch and feel free to introduce me to new friends.

     And while you are at it, also follow/like/whatever this page, also! Every so often I think I should delete some older posts, but I notice that many people like to dig deep, so there must be something worth keeping!

https://www.facebook.com/Arthur-Turfa-Poems-of-Times-and-Places-Reflected-293732337470677/

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Epiphanies" from Alien Buddha Press- Available on Amazon- Read a story here

https://alienbuddhapress.wordpress.com/author/alienbuddhapress/       I am so thrilled about this short story collection,, my first one. Ali...