Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's out there! "Places and Times"


     First of all, I would like to thank all of those who either told me or messaged me that they were interested in the book! I can truthfully say I have international interest!
     Right now I am waiting for 100 copies for local purposes. In this post I will put up the publisher's link.
http://www.electiopublishing.com/index.php/bookstore#!/Places-and-Times-Paperback-*/p/49408222/category=4758361

Note that the eBook versions come automatically with paperback purchase. Others vendors carry both, but at separate prices (e.g. Amazon)

I would appreciate hearing from an international friend about how eLectio handles non-US currency. There is a lot for me to learn!

Thanks so much again, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...