Friday, February 20, 2015

Neat things writers get to do

     First one is getting some reviewers for the book. Having several friends, most of whom have themselves been published, and all of whom have encouraged me, it is difficult selecting only a few. One of the few things I remember from high school science classes is Isaac Newton's comment about being able to accomplished what he did because he stood on the shoulders of giants. Of course, that was not ever on the test! My family is scientific it seems, except for me!

     Secondly, I am planning the book launch. Since I am in the initial stages, there is not much to sat and so much still up in the air.

     Finally, a writer friend asked me to be a beta reader for a coming work. I like her writing, and the timing is perfect. Maybe I will myself turn to some prose later in the year. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...