Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I Finished "Catfish Stew" from the SC Writers Association



    In the morning coolness, I sat on the screened porch with a mug of tea and finished this anthology. I am honored to have a poem in here.  There are many other excellent poems and works of prose here.

    The South Carolina Writers Association produces this anthology. I am a member and want to let everyone know that submissions may come from anyone, anywhere!

    You can order a copy using this link:

https://www.amazon.com/South-Carolina-Writers-Association/dp/B087L4JFY5/ref=pd_lpo_14_img_0/138-2585160-8347524?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B087L4JFY5&p
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...