Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Bit of a Lull Now


    Thanks to so many people who ordered Saluda Reflections pre-publication from Finishing Line Press! Now the presses will run for a June 22, 2018 shipment.

    The book can still be ordered, but until it ships, ONLY from th
e publisher. After it ships, then it will be available in the usual places and in various formats.

    College course is over, and the high school winds down. That means I am in a bit of a lull. I am writing a little for this and that, promoting, and being able to read again some of the books on my shelf.

    I will update everyone on what I am doing and whom I am reading here!

    https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/saluda-reflections-by-arthur-turfa/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop the Presses! Sadly....

        A sad week in our household. For the first time in over forty years, my wife and I do not have a newspaper to hold in our hands. She...